I wanted to remind everyone that our next FreeDOS virtual get-together is
coming up soon - Sunday, April 16 at 11am US/Central. Use your favorite
timezone converter to find your local time.

As always, we'll do the meeting via Bluejeans. I'll share the meeting URL
here shortly before the meeting. Also on the website, Facebook, and
Mastodon.

We alternate topics every month. Last month was social time, that means
this month is technical. This is a good time to ask technical questions or
do live debugging so you can bring it back to the list.

See you then!