Hi all,

I just worked on checking tree 3.7.2 - it is a little bit tricky. The source code of 3.7.2 seems to be identical with 3.7.1, but the .exe is identical
with 3.7.0.
I found information about 3.7.1 at archive.org, see:
https://web.archive.org/web/20011212151852/http://www.darklogic.org/fdos/projects/tree/ This text that says that the options /s, /d and (according to nls: /v, version, works) are added at 3.7.1. They work with 3.7.1, from root,
but they do not work correct at subdirectories, and, as Jerome Shidel reported, there are problems with HD serial number in dosbox.

Is there anybody out there who can check / fix this as I am no programmer.

Thanks

Willi