Hi everyone!

I wanted to share a reminder that the next FreeDOS virtual
get-together is THIS SUNDAY, 11am US/Central. (Use your favorite time
zone converter to find your local time, but it's the same time we've
been doing it.)

I'll share the meeting URL here shortly before the meeting starts.
I'll also share it on the website and on Facebook and Mastodon.

We alternate topics every month, and this month's focus is Social
Time. It's a great opportunity to get to know each other as more than
just an email address. (We may talk about tech topics too - we always
do - but the focus is meant to be Social Time.)

Jim

*Also: We've always done these virtual meetings using BlueJeans.
However, you may have heard that Verizon/BlueJeans is retiring the
service. Initially, they said the end date was "sometime in the first
half of 2024" but more recently, they sent an email that they plan to
close it down sooner than that.

So this will be our last get-together using BlueJeans. We'll see what
we use for future get-togethers (but we will still have them).