Hi everyone!

Thanks to Jerome for reminding me to schedule the next FreeDOS virtual
get-together. Let's do the get-together on Sunday, December 17 at 11am
US/Central (use your favorite timezone converter to find your local
time).

We are no longer using BlueJeans. They are shutting down that service,
and I have already terminated my account. Our next get-together will
use Google Meet. (I did a test with a family video call and my account
will support calls at least for 1hr 20min, which is how long that call
went. So we should be okay for our virtual get-together.)

As always, I'll share the meeting URL when the meeting starts.

We alternate topics every month (social and technical). I think that
makes the December one "technical." But we usually spend some time
with social stuff anyway. :-)

See you then!

Jim