Hello!

Here in the SourceForge site I participe from a discuss on how to generate
a cobol compiler to the FreeDOS. I used a virtual machine (DosBox Staging)
in the Debian Linux 12 LXqt, 64 bits, but I don't get to do the system
FreeDOS it finds a file and the generation of the compiler abort before of
the end of the operation. Do you can help me? I don't know if I can post
here the link to the project, so I indicate you put in the Google the
expression "GnuCOBOL in FreeDOS/MS-DOS" ... I'll await your answer ...

Everaldo