I wasn't able to finish copying over the content from our old wiki to
the new wiki before SourceForge applied another update to their web
server, which completely broke the old wiki.

But I copied over most of the wiki before then. Two things that are
obviously missing are two setup guides: Installing FreeDOS, and
Networking FreeDOS. Several other missing pages describe program
usage, which I plan to copy from Willi's HTML Help content.

Even though the old wiki is effectively broken, the content is still
on the SF server. I plan to copy the guide content directly from the
SF database and put them into the new wiki. I'll have time after May 5
to do that, so no changes planned until then.

The new wiki is at:
https://wiki.freedos.org/wiki/

I've put up a note on the old wiki to point people to the new wiki:
https://freedos.sourceforge.io/wiki/

*I just realized the wiki website "front page" still has the "coming
soon" message .. I'll turn that into a redirect:
https://wiki.freedos.org/

I've also updated the www.freedos.org "Read the wiki" link .. this
brings up an interstitial page that used to let folks know that we
were moving the wiki, and the old wiki was showing "unstyled" pages.
Now the interstitial lets folks know that the wiki has some "red"
links that will get filled in soon.

Note: While I was putting content on the new wiki, I realized we
should have more wiki pages about programs, so the red links are *not*
pages that are missing from the old wiki - they are new pages that
haven't been written yet.