Hi!

26-Мар-2004 22:09 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Bart Oldeman) wrote to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

>>      This is bug. When Lucho says that this is patch from me, I quote him my
>> letter where was _not_ sayed, that check for AL should be removed - there
>> was discussed only checks for DL.
BO> That's a misunderstanding:
BO> "
BO> Date: Mon,  2 Feb 2004 21:03:52 +0300 (MSK)
BO> From: Arkady V.Belousov
BO> 2-ц┼╫-2004 10:58 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Luchezar Georgiev) wrote to
BO> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
>>>     if ((lr.DL & 0xef) > 0x2)
>>> First, losted AL check (for AX=6C00) - should be "if (lr.AL || ((lr.DL".
LG>> You probably forgot about that. Check for AL=0 was deliberately removed!
LG>> File "history.txt" says:
>>> * inthndlr.c: Remove AL=0 check for AH=6c (from Arkady) Optimize DL check.
BO> "

BO> The (from Arkady) here refers to "Optimize DL check."

     I not see this from comment! I read this as "Arkady removes AL=0 check
and then DL check optimized"!

BO> because it's stated like this:
BO> + Changes Lucho:
BO>     * inthndlr.c: Remove AL=0 check for AH=6c (from Arkady) Optimize DL
BO> check.

     Then, at least, this should be rephrased or reformated. For example:

* inthndlr.c: Remove AL=0 check for AH=6c.
              (from Arkady:) Optimize DL check.

BO> There really are DOS programs that use int21/ax=0x6c02 or something like
BO> that where they really mean to use extended open. This was discussed here
BO> around October last year.

     No, I not see at Topica this discussion. Probably, because I was at
those time in "bounce state"? Well, just checked: yes, under MS-DOS 6.22
file created both with 0x6C00 and 0x6C02. Another bug in RBIL? :(