Hi!

27-Мар-2004 12:40 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Luchezar Georgiev) wrote to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

LG> Bad news: the new build batch files don't do anything in 4DOS, probably
LG> because of the %'s :-(

     Details, please! What mean "don't do anything"? (Note: for me batch
files perfectly works both command.com and NDOS). Hint: if in given
configuration environment is too small and I get lots of "Out of environment
space", I increase value of /E: option in shell= statement of config.sys or
call "%comspec% /e:2048 /c build".