Hi!

8-Апр-2004 09:11 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (tom ehlert) wrote to "Arkady V.Belousov"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

AVB>> PS4: repeat for my previous question: why to duplicate "clean" and
AVB>> "clobber"? Another one: who make files status.me, *.cod, *.las?
te> *.cod are generated by MSC, if compiled with 'generate assembly
te> listing with source' (very handy when debugging)

     What about other files? I know that name "status.me" was used by (old
version ? of) MultiEdit, about .las I can't suggest anything.

PS: Currently I think how to optimize compilation process through making
list of source files, which should be recompiled (and passing this list to
compiler). Without this, (re)compilation by OW uses more than half of hour -
starting of compiler is longer, than compilation itself.