Hello Arkady,

>      Some times I report about bugs in SYS. Unfortunately, these reports was
> completely ignored. (tom, what about "discussion"?)

to make one thing clear - once and for all time:

you post about 10 changes to this list - do you really expect that
everyone reads, tries to understand, and 'discuss' this ?

as I'm not using SYS anyway, my interest in it is fairly reduced; if
it does exist at all; why should I 'discuss' that ?

I AM interested in kernel and freecom, that's enough.

> Currently, I write  completely new SYS
> (tom, and not say later, that I not offer discussion  here!).

you'll write a COMPLETELY NEW sys anyway - what's to be discussed here ?

just go ahead. but don't be surprised if noone is going to use it.

>  Before this, Lucho prepares some fixes for current SYS.

I have no opinion in SYS - as long as LUCHO does them.

a) he tends to fix BUGS
b) he tends to fix them by changing 3 lines.
c) he probably tested them as well.

tom