Bart Oldeman wrote:

> the fix below fixes your problem as well.

Bart, Tom, thanks to both.

Bart, this works perfectly.

Tom, your patch seems to cause some problems (now the wrong DS is passed
to some nlsfunc calls. It happens with a modified nls.c, I can send you
the code and the details if you are interested)

Now, guys, if you could only give me a hint on how to implement this:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=8809361

In return, I promise you a tour through the best tapas bars in Madrid
next time you come. I'll pay the bill, of course! ;-)

Eduardo.