Hi!

15-Сен-2004 19:31 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Eric Auer) wrote to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

EA> About DISPLAY:
>> UPX first, COM2EXE next, produces smallest size.
EA> bad idea. COM2EXE cannot detect de-UPX-ed size! So the exe header

     This is unimportnat, because (my) COM2EXE doesn't "detects" size at
all. It simply points in header, that should be allocated 64k. _If_ you run
COM2EXE with option, which reduces requested size, then _you_ should know,
how much of memory should be allocated at program run (after unpacking).

EA> NCACHE2 only works if max 31.x MB XMS are free?

     No. Not works only autodection for "ext" option (without argument), but
you may not allocate all memory (omit "ext" option) or point allocated
memory explictily, as argument of "ext".

EA> Then in must be quite old,

     1994. :)