Hi Andris,

I think Bart Oldeman recently fixed the GNU SED problem...

> Some time ago I submitted am error report for DOSEMU about
> problems running DJGPP port of GNU SED from configure scripts
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1429741&group_id=49784&atid=457447

> and also tracker for FreeDOS. It took me some time to build
> working FreeDOS kernel from CVS sources under DosEMU-1.4.0.

Do you want to say that the CVS sources have a bug in the build
scripts and you had to repair them first? Please explain.

> The problem when GNU SED writes output file up to 2GB
> (when DOSEMU quits) now seems to be fixed.

I assume this is due to the fix by Bart :-). So does the old kernel
www.coli.uni-saarland.de/~eric/stuff/soft/by-others/kernel2036-binary.zip
have the SED problem and the CVS one fixes it? Please compare.

> touch.exe (from DJGPP fileutils) fails with an error message:
> touch: setting times of `foo': Input or output error (EIO)

Please compare two cases: A Linux directory simulating a drive
in DOSEMU and a diskimage simulating a drive in DOSEMU. There
might also be a long file name problem, try $_lfn_support=(0)
in your DOSEMU configuration file, and try touch FOO instead
of touch foo... :-). Thanks!

Eric