Hi Alain,

Thank you for your quick answer.

I have uploaded my patches to Yahoo-briefcase but it was not shareable public.
I uploaded my patches again here.
http://www.geocities.com/toshiokk/patch080818.zip

Please download and unzip.

>This floppy change problem has been around for some time because it is
>hard to reproduce. The steps 1 to 5 in problem 2 are all done from a
>single running program?
Yes, single program. DISKCHG.C contained in patch080818.zip
demonstrates the steps.

>If so it may be related to a problem I
>encontered a few times.
At first, I also was thinking it's related.
But Now I addressed the two problems separated.

Thanks in advance.

Toshio Koike