Hi Abrahan,

> Ex-FAT support instead of FAT+ or FAT32+??
>
> This idea seems more good like FAT+ instead :-)
>
> And how is the support for Windows 3.1 / 3.11?

While it is called FAT, exFAT seems to differ a lot
from FAT. Also, exFAT is heavily patented... Talking
about FAT+... I really wonder which DOS apps would be
happy about support for files bigger than 4 GB at all?

The support for Win 3.1 / WfW 3.11 is as follows:

Any normal FreeDOS runs "standard mode" (Win /s in 3.1
or "safe mode" of WfW 3.11) but for 386enh mode of 3.1
or default mode of WfW 3.11 you have to run a special
version of the unstable kernel branch. In freedos 1.0
the package is called "winkern". This is a compile-time
experimental option of the experimental unstable kernel
branch which is not enabled in default compiles :-).

Eric