Hello all,
1. I have checked out the latest build (kernel 2038-32).  It works fine
with GEM/XM. (So did the 2nd RC.)
2. Congratulations on a great kernel/OS
3. PLEASE stop the flame wars--the last few digests have looked rather (?!)
4. I would rather see more of the features from 2037 in stable than get
more oddball features in unstable (ExFAT, FAT+).  Once we get COUNTRY.SYS
& WfW support in stable, these might be handy.  And SHSUCDX with UDF
support does seem higher priority.
Thanks for developing FreeDOS!