Hi,

there is finally support for COUNTRY.SYS... I kept the old code as
well, so COUNTRY=49 without anything else does not complain if
country.sys is not found, and loads the small built-in info.

If anyone wants to test (OW 1.8, FAT32, 8086):
http://dosemu.sourceforge.net/bart/kernel.sys

you can get a source tarball at:
http://freedos.svn.sf.net/viewvc/freedos/kernel/trunk/

note that that kernel has all the far fnodes removed -- I've been
checking that FAT filesystems work as normal (doing a kernel
compilation in DOS is a fairly good test I think); I hope nobody will
find any major issues, but let me know if you do.

Bart