Hello,

Just for tracking purposes, and in order to know what is open what is
not, could anyone please fill in a bug tracker item, at sourceforge
please? For the moment, there's no "product/category" field, it is ok
that we just know there's a bug somewhere.
I wish there was a field by which we could specify the version of the
product that fixes the incidence (e.g. if it is a Kernel bug, that we
could just say 2038 or 2039.

Regards,
Aitor