Louis Santillan schreef op 6-5-2013 5:42:

> Why does it fail?  Relocation?

No idea, I'm not a programmer nor gained as much experience as Rugxulo
did, as a user. The binary is compressed and I think either patched or
some header added, to make it bootable as a kernel file. It works for
NRV and LZO, not for LZMA

> What were the 0xDC change mentioned in the readme?

Can't recall much of it anymore, some compatibility towards certain more
modern programs perhaps. The fdos.org website listed details, but as you
already noticed it's not active at the moment. I'm sure Jeremy is
occupied otherwise, and might have thus disabled some services on
purpose to avoid spending maintenance time on it.

Bernd