I would like to put some of my old tools (still useful) on the public
domain. I think these tools can be a good addition to FreeDos. Have a peek
at:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lv923nbdf2s36yj/wYKfMbOYDE

The folder contains source code and some documentation. The BOOT and DOS
Probes are written is dense assembly with the goal of small footprint
(around 20K). Hopefully, asm sources are readable enough.

Please let me know your thoughts on this or if you need further information.

Regards,

Mehdi Sotoodeh.