Hello,

I noticed that the ke2042 svn tag doesn't compile using Turbo C 2.01. The
reason is quite trivial:

config.c:
Error config.c 407: Expression syntax in function PreConfig2

Indeed, config.c contains two commented line at 407 and 408:

//  if (UmbState == 2)
//    umb_init();

I have no idea why these lines are commented, but the fact is that they
are commented using non-C89 comments.
Simply replacing them with ANSI C /* */ comments solves the issue.

It's nothing important, an annoyance more than anything, but perhaps it
would be worth "fixing" it in svn to avoid frustrating other users that
might try compiling the kernel with Turbo C or something else that
doesn't know about '//' comments...

Mateusz