Jim Hall escribió:

Practically speaking, of course, I doubt the owners of these old DOS games will complain much. These days, no one sells DOS games.

Maybe, maybe not. I have just seen the revival of some of these old games (such as Prince of Persia), for mobile phones. I don't know how much these games relate to the original DOS ones...

Aitor