Hello

I'm trying to create bootable USB flash drive using mtools
(http://mtools.linux.lu/download.html)

What I do: I have bootable floppy image and flashdrive image,
so I format flashdrive using bootsector from floppy, only
geometry fields are changed. (it does mformat utility from mtools)

This works fine for bootdisk created by WindowsXP, but it don't work
for FreeDos bootdisk.

When booting from flashdrive created in such way it echoes 'FreeDos FAT'
and freezes, I think it tries to load something because LED on drive
flashes several seconds.

In attach there are flashdrive bootsectors from WindowsXP and FreeDos
bootdisks.

Can anyone tell me whether this problem could be fixed?