I have installed FreeDos (from OpenOSX) on my mac G4 to run an old windows program. I am having trouble installing windows 95 from my old CD. I cannot get Setup to run properly. I keep getting a message that "Setup cannot read this Setup[.CAB] file. Setup cannot continue." after which the program shuts down and freezes up. I'm guessing that the win95 files need to be extracted from the CD - shouldn't FreeDos do this automatically? I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?
T. Galvin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]