Hi, I noticed that FreeDOS Help (HHSTNDRD) which you can find at
http://projects.freedos.net/htmlhelp/
contains several wrong descriptions (e.g. explains MS / planned
syntax instead of real syntax, explains no longer existing tools
or fails to explain tools and features which exist in current
versions...) even in the most recent version "hhs103.zip".

Would anybody - preferrably somebody who can run FreeDOS tools
in a Windows or Linux window, to be able to read the help and
at the same time do "something /?" for all commands "something"
quickly - be willing to have a quick look at every single help
page and give us a short overview which pages have to be updated?

Thanks a lot!

Eric

PS: If no single person has enough time to check all pages,
I would suggest to split the job. E.g. John Doe could say
"I can check all pages from A to F" and Jane Doe could say
"give me M to Z"... Avoids double / overlapping work.