Hi Imre!

> Because you have a beta version wich is not optimized yet.

I still told that guy who complained about slowness that he should
try to use a SMALL cache and to make MUCH XMS free. Hope this helps.

I am working on making it a lot faster and am also in the process of fixing
> I am working on making it a lot faster and am also in the process of fixing
> all the bugs.

Great, could you release an intermediate version from time to time?
And how about DOSFSCK (-> sector I/O for 2.10 is not good even with
Luchos patch, so I sometimes need 2.8-FAT32 instead) and CHKDSK (two
things: /r needs a progress info like "printf("Scanning sector %lu of %lu\r"...)"
and CHKDSK should allow non-standard floppy formats like 1.68 MB (DOSFSCK
allows them as long as they are consistent with themselves).

Thanks!

> For the mean time, please use microsoft defrag.

Even better, you can use PC-Mag DEFRAGR. It is open source (1 single C file)
and works fine for FAT16, although it cannot do anything else and is not
optimized a lot either. Minimalistic but working.

Eric.