Hi!

Arachne is under GPL now!
I was very happy when i heard this news and wanted to help developing it. But i am very said, that the code is very bad.

For example many functions has GOTO commands and it is very difficult to add new futures (if somebody would port it to DJGPP again).

It also insn't very fast. I think because it uses XMS and other caches, which would be obsolete with a 32-BIT compiler(DJGPP).

btw: the last version of the text-browser lynx supports frames....

Bye, Flo
--
Florian Xaver <http://www.drdos.org><http://www.flox.at.tf>