Hi!

12-Июн-2004 19:03 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Dominik Pich) wrote to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

DP> I can run it with sound just fine but everytime I try to save the game,
DP> it quits to dos with the following Error:
DP> FILE.C Line 631
DP> Unable to create file.

     This message is application internal and there is not enough
information what happen inside the program. Only those, who have consequent
sources, may say what wrong.

DP> (Not Sure about the line no.) Any idea!?

     Someone with good code tracing expirience may receive program from you
and track down the reason.