Hi,

Just for your reference, full message can be seen on this page:

http://news.grc.com/news.exe?cmd=article&group=grc.news&item=530&utag=

[--- quote begin ---]

Folks,

I have been tinkering around with the Russian PTS-DOS 32 MS-DOS
clone, which is a potential candidate for replacing FreeDOS in
SpinRite and future products, subject to everyone's .dev testing,
agreement that it's superior to FreeDOS, is not inferior to MS-
DOS, and that it would be available under licensing terms that
GRC could live with. (Email to them about licensing is awaiting
reply.)

The quite extensive command-line options for its "mem" command
(viewable with "mem /?"), are an example of the overall thorough
feeling of the product.  I have my fingers crossed that those of
you who are interested in seeing how it runs on your systems with
SR6, will be met with similarly positive results. It certainly is
looking like a very nice DOS alternative so far.

[--- quote end ---]

Rgds,
Johnson.