On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 08:54:16 -0500, you wrote:

Hi,

>Tell me please -- does this blurb tell me that I CANNOT use
>the FreeDOS programs under Windows XP!!! What a waste of all
>your efforts!

I don't understand why you want to run FreeDOS programs under WinXP.

No one expect FreeDOS programs can run under WinXP because it's
totally different OS, the structure and the API totally different.

WinXP's console is a "DOS" look alike command line but using it's own
interpretation, it can handle some of the DOS program but not all, and
no promise from M$.

I don't think you want to run FDISK or LBACACHE under WinXP, or you
really trying this?

And your complain is too brief, can you please describe in more
detail?

Thanks.

Rgds,
Johnson.