I'm a little confused here, but I think I'm the OP on
the dBase II question, and I just wanted to thank
y'all for the information I've received so far. It
looks like the best avenue to explore just now is the
DOS emulator, and if that doesn't work, I'll try to
configure an additional boot with FreeDOS.