Ian McCall wrote:
Steve Nickolas - Using Windoze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

For making an ISO, I run "mkisofs -o \myiso.iso -b boot.144 ."

Thanks a lot. One last question - the myiso.iso bit - do I just bung the files in a directory and run mkisofs on them (somehow - not sure what options to use yet), or do I need the system files which will be booted in there too?

The system files go on the boot.144 image. And yes. btw, c:\cdrtools\mkisofs -b boot.144 -o c:\pcdos7.iso . is an actual command line I use for one of my bootable CDs.

In other words, do boot.144 have to already be on myiso.iso or does the comman you mentioned above automatically add it?

Given that it's already in the directory, it marks it as the boot file.

-uso.