Thank you for yoour concern and tips for the project.

You asked me, what would I do, to conclude the fifth step.  I answer your
question saying that I need help for that, cos  I do not understand very
much of the subject. Just enough to have an idea.

But I'm planing to use a program called WBAT to do
that(http://home.mnet-online.de/horst.muc/ui.htm#wbat) I asked the author if
he could release the source for this program with a diferent license and he
said he would like to do that but he  the souces are a little bit messy and
the compiler and pre-compiler that he used are closed source. Please try
that little program, that would be a great alternative for an installation
interface .

Thank you all

Carlos AB