I have one sugestion as I have made before, but the only problem is that
this program is not free.

It's a program called "wbat" and creates Dialog boxes for DOS batch:

    * menus, buttons, input fields, checkboxes, radio buttons, list
selection

Easy handling, no ANSI stuff to deal with - colors are specified by name.
WBAT runs under all Windows versions or plain DOS.

Features:

    * Layout for box with text and control elements - all elements can be
freely arranged
    * Quick box with specifications in the command line
    * Selection from batch generated lists (e.g. DIR file lists)
    * Text pages with color attributes
    * INI file with defaults and preferences
    * Win NT/2000 compatible handling of variables

Mouse handling is supported in a GUI box as well as in full screen mode. Of
course WBAT will also work under plain DOS.

Take a look -> http://home.mnet-online.de/horst.muc/ui.htm