On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 03:37:37 -0400, "Steve Nickolas - Using Windoze"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Last version I personally released was 0.6.  0.7 followed that.  It's a
> one-disk binary-only installation of FreeDOS, pretty much the complete
> base set.

I see. Thanks for clarfiying that. :)

By the way, offtopic to this discussion, is there any place where I can
download the FreeDOS documentations for an offline reading? Maybe as
text or html-zipped or even pdf files?

Thanks,
Rakhesh