Hi I finally got round to getting FreeDOS - ODIN 0.70 onto a floppy ready
to install.

Then I got the...

Edit config.sys & autoexec.bat files so that they contain your specific
settings then delete file fdconfig.sys

...message.

I managed to open them both in FreeDOS Edit, but I don't know what to edit
and what to replace it with.
Are there any docs to help me on this subject?
Thanks.