Hi!

6-Авг-2004 04:47 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Gregory Lumpkin) wrote to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

GL> autoexec.bat
GL> ~~~~~~~~~~~~
GL> @echo off
GL> set PATH=A:
GL> set temp=A:
GL> set tmp=A:

set temp=a:\
set tmp=a:\
path a:\

     Note absolute (not relative) path ("A:" mean current directory on the
A: drive). Also, PATH statement looks better in shorter form. :)

GL> config.sys
GL> ~~~~~~~~~~~
GL> LASTDRIVE=Z
GL> BUFFERS=20

     This is default.

GL> FILES=40
GL> DOS=HIGH,UMB
GL> DOSDATA=UMB

numlock off
break on
dos high,umb
dosdata umb
country ...
lastdrive z
;buffers 16
stacks 0,0
files 40
fcbs 1
device himem.sys
device emm386.exe ram i=b000-b800
; NOTE: for MS-EMM386 should be used "i=b000-b7ff"
shellhigh command.com /p /e:1024
; big environment is required, if you is programmer,
; else you may reduce 1024 to 256 or 128

GL> 12?DEVICE=A:\HIMEM.EXE

     I prefer to omit absolute pathes here - else you can't copy config.sys
to other drives (say, C:). Ie.:

12?device=himem.exe