1.      I tried to play a game "gorilla.bas" on freedos with qbasic. It runs
very            slow. Is it exepcted due to some shortcomings of freedos or I
have to                         modify certain configuration ?
2.      Are Freedos-drivers for "winmodem" available on net? I want to use a
56.6k           soft-modem with Arachne.

        -prasad mehendale