On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 07:38:14AM -0500, Jim Hall wrote:
> Hi John.  A while back, I cleaned up the FreeDOS FD-DOC project, and
> moved most (all?) of the mini-HOWTOs into the SourceForge documentation
> system.  The remind.txt file went away, at least from the URL you have.
>
> Email me off-list, and we'll arrange for another automated reminder.  Or
> maybe I can take care of it for you now .. I think I've figured out a
> way to make it work on my end (finally).

I was proud of that error message... :) I was surprized I
didn't get and comments about it... I guess you guys are
all business now. :(

I'm happy to continue the cron, or not.  You tell me what
you want, and I'll do it.

- John

--
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs
should relax and get used to the idea." -- Robert A.

Have a great day and don't forget to laugh!

http://www.gcfl.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good,
clean daily funnies you can safely tell your mom!