Hi

Brand new member here and have only one question?

My reason for being here is the purchase of a new Gateway Computer.

I am not new to computers but this model is different from all others I have
had in the past.  It comes with a 200 gigabyte hard drive!

Can FreeDOS work and help me partition this large drive?

Bill
---