Giulio Sorrentino wrote:

William Zubey wrote:

Hi

Brand new member here and have only one question?

My reason for being here is the purchase of a new Gateway Computer.

I am not new to computers but this model is different from all others I have
had in the past. It comes with a 200 gigabyte hard drive!

Can FreeDOS work and help me partition this large drive?

Bill
---

freedos work on fat16 or fat32: fat16 can see at max 4 gb, fat32 40.
With a such hard disk you should use Linux or Win2000

or eComStation; an updated version of OS/2 Warp by IBM. (just my 2cents worth). :)

TomLeeM
BigWarpGuy - BigMiniGuy - BigDosGuy
The OS For the Internet Generation
http://www.ecomstation.com