>Probably I lost something: anyone can riassume me what happened?
>I use windows xp's boot manager for managing boot.

SORRY, it seems that I lost something. Basically, I looked at XP about one
time and decided I don't want an XP experience. For this reason I didn't
even know XP had a boot manager.

Anyway, having decided not to go any further with Microsoft operating
systems, I use my R&D time working with other OS options, such as DOS and
Linux. Overall it has been fruitful.

Thanks for your answer.