On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 06:03:46 -0800, you wrote:

Hi 16BIT,

>That someone would write command line programs to ...
>* save and 'restore' boot sectors
>* save and restore MBRs (AEFDISK already does this so it's number 2 on my
>wish list)

Something more to clarify:

We need "one" command line program can did all the job you mention.
Too many command line programs, if they have similar purpose, why not
group all the functions into "one" instead?

It's not a TSR! I don't mind it's size a bit bigger and load 2 seconds
longer.

Rgds,
Johnson.