Hello

I don`t know if this is a bug, but I could`t make a bootdisk during the
freedos installation. There is indeed a choice to make one and it asked
me to put a
(non)empty disk into the floppy drive, but after that nothing happens.
There is very fast (some milliseconds) message, to fast to read it but
no led blinking or writing on the floppy drive.

Karim
--
  Karim
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]