Karim wrote:
Hello

I`ve try to compile F84_EX.pas. This is a example from the pas2pic
compiler, it compiles pascalcode into an intel hex file (for PIC microcontrollers). I don`t know what`s wrong here. The compiler doesn`t seems to find the
unit and put an error message on the screen. I`ve tried to comppile in a
subdir and in the root dir of freedos, nothing worked.

The compiler is located at www.pas2pic.tk and it`s a small download.

What's the error message?