I have established connection from FreeDOS to LAN via TCP/IP
(WATTCP). Works perfect but... i need establish connection via
NetBIOS to be able to access shared resources in LAN. I know there
is possibility to use Microsoft's utulity NET.EXE from DSK3-1 and
DSK3-2 but I'm looking for other solution. Can anyone give me some
advice ?

In short: I have got TCP/IP connection all I need is to get access
to shared resources in LAN via SAMBA/NetBIOS.