Marcio Luis Teixeira wrote:

[cut text]

My only disappointment with FreeDOS is that the LiveCD's version of FreeDOS is very limited and lacks many commands (such as the glorious "help"!). Although we had the luxury of installing FreeDOS to hard disks in the lab, the students will not be able to boot the CD on their home computers and have the full FreeDOS experience to study from, unless they mess with their Windows XP partition, which I doubt anyone wants to do.

For pedagogical and demonstration purposes, I would
encourage the developers to consider including a fully
featured FreeDOS installation on the LiveCD.

Keep up the excellent work!

Marcio Teixeira

I think it would be fairly simple to make a FreeDOS live CD. It wouldn't even take 'developer skills' to make one.

Additionally, it could be made with a run in RAM option.