Hi, I got a report that FDAPM SUSPEND mode stops the timer tick clock
(so far so good) and fails to update it to current time when waking up.
Does that happen for you, too, or does it only happen for a few BIOSes?
The FDAPM STANDBY mode does not stop the timer, as the CPU is not halted
completely - but less energy is saved, too.

I could add a function which updates the timer tick clock by converting
the CMOS wall clock time to timer tick units when waking up from suspend,
but only if it is a common problem that the tick clock stops during suspend.

Eric