May the spirit of the holiday season fill you.
May the holiday season fill you with spirits, if you're old enough and
willing.

And of course, may all your days be pleasant.  Merry Christmas, Happy
Kwanzaa, Joyeux Noel, Happy Chanukah (sp), Pleasant Solstice, Good
WinterDay, and... am I forgetting any?  Burn a few rice cakes for me.:)