I have a CD ISO image I keep of useful free software programs for Windows. I was wanting to use the spare space on the discs to make a FreeDOS (and maybe Memtest) rescue disc. I've downloaded the FreedOS CD ISO. Do I just copy this ISO to a directory and copy the files from my other ISO into that directory? I'm working under Linux here. Is there anything special I need to do when remaking the ISO in order to make disc bootable into FreeDOS? Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

--
Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://kavlon.org